With US EPA’s impending requirements on benzene fenceline monitoring, refinery professionals are naturally concerned about the increased burden of data collection, data review, and compliance reporting. The benefits of automating data handling are obvious. So, why develop an internal IT solution or risk going with a new, one-of-a-kind software when you can implement a proven solution with a client-focused configuration of EQuIS™ Enterprise.
For decades, EQuIS Enterprise has served as the industry standard for analytical data management – many US EPA regions, states, and all major laboratory networks have implemented EQuIS in many configurations. The Environmental Standards Inc. benzene fenceline monitoring “PerimeterHAWK™” configuration of EQuIS Enterprise will ensure a hands-off approach to data tracking and compliance reporting including meteorological data storage and visualization.
Proven and demonstrated softwareFeatures and Benefits of PerimeterHAWK™
- Many proven implementations by Environmental Standards Inc., an EarthSoft Business Partner
- Automated field sample and custody data, laboratory data feed, metrology parameters and data checking
- Aerial view of fenceline and sampling locations with benzene results
- Graphs of rolling benzene concentration, refinery-wide or by sample locations
- Integration of meteorological data and wind rose visualization
- E-mail alerts and alarms defined by client
- Easy exports to US EPA CEDRI data requirements
For a demonstration of PerimeterHAWK™, please request a webinar from your Environmental Standards, Inc. contact, or e-mail Kevin Renninger at email@example.com.