Valley Forge, PA
Shaun Gilday is an Environmental Consulting Professional with 15 years of experience in the EHS compliance arena, specializing in environmental due diligence and regulatory compliance support. He has significant experience assisting clients establishing quality EHS Management System programs utilizing current technologies. Shaun is currently shepherding fortune companies through the recent hazardous waste generator regulation updates and state-adoption of underground storage tank regulations.
Shaun Gilday has conducted, led, and provided assistance for over 100 audits and assessments of multi-media EHS compliance programs. In addition, Shaun has successfully managed several national EHS compliance programs for major global manufacturers, chemical companies, food and beverage companies, and pharmaceutical companies. Serving as program manager, he has supported advanced compliance risk management schema to bring facilities into rapid and efficient compliance.
His fields of competence include:
- Multimedia Environmental Compliance Audits (Air, Stormwater, NPDES, Solid & Hazardous Waste, Oil Storage and Drinking Water)
- Environmental and Health & Safety (EHS) Program Development and Management
- Risk Management Planning and Process Safety Management (RMP/PSM)
- Oil Spill Planning, Reporting, and Response – SPCC, FRP, ICP, PPC
- Underground Storage Tank Compliance and Bulk Above Ground Storage
- Lead and Silica Program Support
- Construction Safety Management
- Environmental Due Diligence and Site Assessments including Performing Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- EPCRA Compliance (Tier II / TRI)
- Hazardous Waste management
- Emergency Response
B.S., Environmental Science, Concentration in Atmospheric Physics, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, 2004.
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor (CPEA), Board of Environmental Health & Safety Auditor Certifications
(BEAC; Environmental Number #808)
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI; PMP #1626333)
Institute of Internal Auditors